Amaryllis Online Privacy Statement
Last Updated: April 16. 2020
- Personal Data
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.”
- How We Use Your Information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Amaryllis, will collect and use your personal data.
Through our Sites, subject to your consent if required by law, we may collect the following personal information, as relevant and as is voluntarily supplied to us by you:
- Identifiers including name and contact details including telephone number, email address and postal address;
- Information protected against security breaches such as your username and password, which you may use to log in to the Sites (see “Login Details and Your Responsibility” below);
- Commercial Information including your preferences regarding products and related services which are of interest to you (see “Managing Your Preferences” below);
- Internet/electronic activity including information from cookies and other tracking technologies including location, device identifier, usage and browsing history;
- Information you provide if you report a problem with our Sites; and
- Records of any correspondence we have with you.
We collect this personal information that you provide to us when you visit our Sites, set up an account with us, or communicate with us. We may also collect information about you from third parties. For example, we may receive referrals from banks or independent service organizations with which you have a relationship. In addition, when you visit our Sites we may collect certain information about your location, usage, or device through technology such as cookies (see “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” below).
Subject to your consent if required by law, we may use your personal information for the following business purposes:
- To contact you regarding any inquiry you make or to fulfill a request, such as, for example, a request for information about our products and services;
- To improve and personalize your experience when you use our Sites;
- To improve our products and services and for the development of future products and services;
- For internal record keeping and administration of records;
- For auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with laws and other standards;
- For detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity
- For internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- To verify or maintain the quality or safety of our products and services and to improve, upgrade, or enhance our services;
- To contact you by email and, if you have signed up for the service, to share e-newsletter or any other updates, communications or publications;
- For direct marketing purposes subject to your consent if required by applicable law (see “Managing Your Preferences” below);
- As necessary to set up and administer your sign up to, and use of, the log in facility available on the Sites; and
- For compliance with applicable laws and/or regulations and as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and/or regulations.
- Why Does Amaryllis Need to Collect and Store Personal Data?
Amaryllis provides payment products and services for commercial and non-commercial enterprises. Those products and services include payment card processing, check recovery, cash access services, point-of-sale terminal management and support, merchant accounting and funds transfer. As a part of our payment processing function, we routinely collect and retain personal information about our customers and the third parties with whom our customers do business. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect, and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes, Amaryllis would contact you for additional consent.
- Will Amaryllis Share my Personal Data with Anyone Else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Amaryllis. These types of service providers may include distributors of our products and services, vendors retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, including (without limitation) legal, accounting, audit, consulting and other professional service providers, and providers of other services related to our business. In addition, if you were referred to Amaryllis for services via a partner, such as independent services organization, we may share information with such partner in accordance with our business relationship with you and that partner, consistent with any privacy notice shared with you by either party at the time of the collection of your personal information.
Any third party that we may share your data with is obliged to keep your details securely. We take steps aimed at ensuring that all persons who process your personal information as a service provider to us processes such information only as necessary for their service delivery and, where required by law, we ensure appropriate written instruction is provided to each service provider.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties who are not service providers. Below is a list of categories of third parties to which we may disclose personal information and the business purpose for such disclosure:
- To regulators including state and federal agencies, card payment networks, issuing banks and other parties required to enable compliance with laws, regulations and industry standards related to transaction processing in order to obtain commercial and credit information to establish, maintain or renew a customer’s contract(s), as may be required to provide any of the services for which a customer has subscribed, to comply with the rules and regulations of any credit or debit card payment network or otherwise in accordance with this policy;
- To law enforcement, courts and other relevant parties in response to a court order or a request for cooperation from a regulatory, law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend legal claims; as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and/or regulations; when we believe that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity, fraud, or other wrongdoing; or to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Amaryllis, its customers, staff, suppliers or others; and
- Subject to applicable legal requirements, to another company or agent of such company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business assets to such company.
Unless otherwise disclosed in a specific notice, and subject to your consent where required by applicable law, we do not sell your personal information to third parties.
5. How Will Amaryllis Use Personal Data It Collects About Me?
Amaryllis will process (collect, store, and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Amaryllis is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
- Under What Circumstances Will Amaryllis Contact Me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Can I find out the personal data that Amaryllis holds about me?
Amaryllis, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Amaryllis does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organization that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Amaryllis or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored, and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organization, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict, or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information on automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
9. Personal Data of Children
Our Website and Platform are not intended for, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from persons under the age of eighteen (18). If you believe that a person under the age of eighteen (18) has provided us with Personal Data, or if we have received the Personal Data of such person, please contact us at privacy@Amaryllispay.com
10. What Forms of ID will I Need to Provide In Order to Access This?
In order to honor any information, access, or deletion request, we will require you to provide enough information for us to verify your identity. For example, we may ask you for information associated with your account, including your contact information or other identifying information, such as a passport or driving license. If you designate an authorized agent to make a rights request on your behalf, we may require proper proof of that authorization as well as direct verification of your identity from you.
- Contact Details of the Data Protection Officer/GDPR Owner
515 N Flagler Drive, Suite P-300
West Palm Beach, FL 33401