According to the recent EMV (Europay, Mastercard, Visa) research, CNP (card-not-present) fraud losses are expected to increase from $5 Billion in 2017 to almost $6.5 Billion in 2018 and that is only in the USA.
PCI DSS Council (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) was founded in 2006 by American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard and Visa Inc. to help merchants and financial institutions understand and implement standards for security policies, technologies and ongoing processes that protect their payment systems from breaches and theft of cardholder data and also to help vendors understand and implement standards for creating secure payment solutions.
PCI DSS ensures network safety, cardholder’s data protection, strong system access management, comprehensive information security policy and other measures that determine your client’s loyalty and, ultimately, the success of any e-commerce business.
Merchants who accept credit card payments, store and transmit sensitive credit card and personal data must be PCI compliant or cooperate with PCI compliant payment service provider.
Amaryllis is a PCI Level 1 Service Provider and meets all of the PCI DSS standards. We can be your reliable partner in processing credit card transactions and lift your PCI compliance burden.
Amaryllis security standards:
- Well-maintained firewall configuration in place to protect cardholders data.
- Multiple layers of defense and a secure data protection model that combines virtual security measures (authorization, authentication, passwords, etc.) and physical security measures (restricted access to the server and storage).
- All the sensitive information transmitted via open networks is encrypted by the proprietary Tokenization solution to become unreadable to those without the decryption key, or the specific decoding algorithm.
- At Amaryllis, we develop and maintain a high system and applications security level.
- Sophisticated access control measures to virtual and physical facilities ensure the sensitive data cannot be accessed by the unauthorized personnel.
- Our system security is enforced with regular monitoring and testing processes to ensure the sensitive data is safe at all times.
- Amaryllis Information Security Policy includes all acceptable uses of technology, reviews and annual processes for risk assessment, security procedures, and other general administrative tasks.
At Amaryllis, we use a proprietary Tokenization solution to encrypt and protect any sensitive data. In e-commerce, tokenization is a way to protect sensitive cardholder information to comply with PCI standards and government regulations.
Tokenization is the process of substituting sensitive cardholder data with a secure token, to protect any sensitive information from any form of fraud or misuse.
Amaryllis proprietary Tokenization service allows online merchants to safely accept credit card payments, store and transmit their customer’s sensitive data without the need of meeting PCI standards in full.
Ultimately, we take the customer’s sensitive credit card data and return it in a form of an encrypted Payment Token, which can be used for all the subsequent operations with the same credit card. We store sensitive data on our server and make sure this data never touches the system of a merchant. This way a merchant can safely use the encrypted token as if was the actual credit card data.
Merchant can use an encrypted token to:
- Process credit card transactions
- Store credit card information
- Operate with the sensitive data
- Protect sensitive data from a potential breach
- Integrate with other services like ERP, CRM etc.
For more information or to request a Demo please contact our Sales team.